Now it's your turn.
Here's the 2019 Senior Sessions, updated just for you!
-We have a unique studio space, techniques and a process that make your indoor session a blast!
It's a perfect option for inclement weather, as well.
-Can be anywhere in Lincoln. We have ideas of areas with lots of green, trees and flowers.
Choose this one if you want to include your vehicle.
-Anywhere in Lincoln, focusing on the “city”: downtown, structures, steps, etc.
Of course, we have suggestions for these too. May be perfect for those with fashion flare!
4) At Home
-The portrait session could be at your house! For some, it’s the place where you are most comfortable.
It's a setting unique to you!
5) “Hit the Road”
-Up to 75 miles out of city limits, to some special place.
-Mileage fee 0.50/mile (round trip) applicable on locations 20 miles or more from our studio, and is collected when booking the session.
6) The “BFF”
-Perfect for a set of close friends. Choose any of the Sessions, and share it with a friend.
Most add another session, to share with same friend as well.
7) Night 'Scapes
-It's an after-dark adventure! Think wall graffiti, creative lighting, and neon lights.
It's nothing like your friends did last year!
- Yearbook Only In-studio, $75, includes 5x7 of chosen image.
Available only after Sept. 25th.
- Our Deluxe Session is $325, Combo session is $225, and our Studio Elegance Session is $125.
- The Studio Elegance Session is approx. 60 mins. The Combo Session is approx. 120 mins= 60 mins studio and 60 mins on-location. The Deluxe Session is 180 mins, and can be 90 mins in studio, and 90 mins on-location, or other possible ideas can be discussed.
- Session fee is collected to reserve your date and time, and also covers creation and submission of your chosen yearbook image to your school.
- Our Senior Portrait Collections start at $375, which is our minimum order for our Double and Single Sessions. The Triple Session has $675 minimum portrait order.
- We offer a Family Session for $39 for each of our Seniors!
Call now to schedule your "no obligation" portrait consultation.